Saturday, 20 September 2008

butterfly's

















I was a bit stuck for a project yesterday and found just the right amount of fabric in my box. I wasn't sure if this fabric was going to be too clown but i went for it anyway...hey when you need to sow you need to sow.
I wasn't sure how much i loved them until i put them on Florence. She looks so cute in them and they fit her perfectly. I cannot believe how easy they were to make, i just copied them off another pair she has and made them bigger to give them some puff!! The only mistake i made was that i didn't buy enough elastic but i improvised and they are a success.. Sorry about the poor picture quality that is something i haven't got to grips with yet.

No comments: