Monday, 6 October 2008

wild with excitment

Have you ever seen one of those films where the couple throw everything off the surface to make wild passionate love? Well it made me laugh when i did the very same thing myself today!! and no i haven't turned into Sharon stone. It was the pure excitement of beginning a new project that turned me wild..For all the time i tell the kids to put things away before they start something new it takes all my self control to patiently clear up and organise before i start. My impatience was triggered by the arrival of a parcel this morning that i have been waiting patiently for. This parcel came all the way from Holland and it holds the gift we are giving to Florence this Xmas.
We have a theme for Xmas year, its "make or do".I wanted to inject Xmas with a bit of creative spirit and getting back to real giving. I figured that everyone can either make or do something for someone,even the kids. So i have been a busy bee starting off my projects and of coarse its extra special because i get the pleasure of making and giving. These are two of my favourite things so I'm made up this year. It also gives me lots of reasons to visit fabric shops...
I will show you the project for Florence in a later blog because if I'm honest i want to start on it this minute. So watch this space....

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Um....did I send that????

Love the house by the way it looks amazing :-)