Thursday, 8 January 2009

know where left......

We have been in full swing decorating for about a week and it has got to that stage where there is know where left to put anything. The boys room is completely jam packed and our room has the computer in it on the floor. I just pulled up the hallway carpet which is blocking the door to outside. Steve is busy painting the new sitting room and doing a fine job i may add. There is nothing pleasant for me to photograph. I was going to post our new dining room but it has now become a spare room for more clutter. I am just about getting used to the mint green wall's in the dining room that were supposed to be Sharp green...grrr. I think i could add some brown blotches and it would be like choc chip ice-cream. The funny thing is the babes are really happy..they just love rediscovering each room especially the vinyl floor which is great for sliding on. I have also realised that the one good view in the house we can now enjoy from the dining table..i think that might be my new favourite spot.......Steve didn't sound too chuffed when i suggested that as we can now enjoy the the outside space from the dining room we should really make it better......" more job's" BOTHER ........

No comments: