Thursday, 15 January 2009

progress






After a great deal of thought and gazing i chose my scheme.... its kind of cream,black, dark blue and a deep red called forbidden fruit.... I was lucky enough to be seduced into a shop i wouldn't normally go near because the fabric's are very expensive... My mum and my grandmother and I were like starving lion's as we rummaged through the boxes of remnant fabric's. There were two pieces of three metre long that fit my scheme perfectly and mum was kind enough to buy them for me.



Its funny how designing has a life of it's own and takes shape in direction's you don't necessarily plan on. I never thought for a minute i would end up choosing these colours but i am completely in love with them. Steve has nearly finished painting the living room and it should all be ready by the time my sister arrives from Holland on Saturday.

No comments: