Wednesday, 8 April 2009

sewers block...
















You know how writers get a block and cannot write..well that is how it has been for me for a few weeks. I get the fabric out, i stroke it and have a little think to myself about what it can be. That is as far as it goes, i put it away in my box and don't make a single thing. I don't know if I have a dislike to cluttering up my house or maybe it is just one of those things. I certainly have enough bags to last me a life time so that's an immediate strike off the list and Florence has enough dresses to go to a few summer parties.
So what have i been doing while this has all NOT been going on? Well i will tell you
1. three new kittens
2.six new hen's
3.visits to the beach
4.painting wooden flower container's
5. Pottering in the garden
6.looking after our adorable neice
and generally enjoying a sunny spring....ahh perfick!!!

2 comments:

abigail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abigail said...

I counted missy's summer dresses the other day...36!! gulp lets just hope there are enough sunny days to wear them all?