Friday, 12 June 2009






Cowslip workshop has to be one of my most favourite places to visit right now. It Is located just outside of Launceston in Cornwall. It truly Is a haven of glorious fabric and scrumptious food. I cannot say enough good things about It you simply must pay It a visit. Unfortunately It Is a bit of a rarity to find fabric stores that stock a modern selection of fabric. When I say modern I don't mean abstract, I mean up to date. But hey maybe one day when I'm older and greyer I will open one of these places in Exeter.

2 comments:

Donna said...

It's a wonderful place isn't it Martha? It's my second home. I keep on asking Jo to adopt me, I'd be no trouble, but she hasn't taken me up on the offer yet!!! I was there for 3 blissful days last week x

Julie said...

Please do open a shop in Exeter - that would be perfect!! x