Tuesday, 23 June 2009

So it has been quite a month for me, i have been lucky enough to visit several craft fairs and second hand market's. Here is the fabric i have picked up along the way.


This is a fabric I have been eyeing up at a friends house for years and I couldn't believe my luck when I found these Laura Ashley curtain's at the giant flea market.

These curtain's I picked up at the handmade fair in Chipping Sodbury. I am not an expert in vintage but I would guess they are fifties.
This piece is my absolute favourite and I really doubt I will be selling it or cutting it up. It was in a pile in a street market in Bath.
Lastly I bought these huge curtains as I was leaving the giant flea market. The lady I bought them from had to throw them over the fence for me.
This post is dedicated to Donna on request of seeing my purchases.

2 comments:

Homemakers Tales said...

Love love all of them ...didnt you do well ...the first one is my favourite..

Donna said...

Thank you darling. You know I like to drool over fabrics and yours are no exception, delicious, you got some great find there :-)