Monday, 6 July 2009

A weekend away...


You know how a dog's lives are supposed to be 7 to our 1? well i think blogger's lives are about the same. I have been away from my blogg for a whole weekend and i have so much to catch up on .

I spent my birthday weekend In one of the most beautiful places on earth..grand statement I know but I have been to a few places on earth so I feel I can say this. It Is called Crackington Haven and It truly Is a special place.

Seven of us were in a cabin for the weekend and It didn't feel cramped at all. Not even the occasional downpour dampened our spirits. We didn't miss the television we just loved every minute.

The perfect morning view.

Drying out our very wet coat's. A surprisingly peaceful breakfast together.

Messing, pottering
and exploring...

5 comments:

Sophie said...

magical... i can almost feel and smell Crackington looking at your lovely pictures....mmm good memories. xx

abigail said...

glad you had a great time, i was trying to get through to you all weekend! hope to chat soon?

Julie said...

Looks lovely, glad you had a good weekend, and happy birthday too! Hope you were properly spoiled.xx

Homemakers Tales said...

Crackington fond memories i have of the " caravan "picking blackberries in the field picnics poo sticks with any littles of the time in the river and not doing ?in the caravan loo !! ha ha ....simple times Perfek eh ?
Cowslip sounds very good to me i adore going there and sampling yummy food in the tea room i have your email address from am enquiry about an apron . not sure if you realized it was me so will post.
Adore your blog and cant wait to see what Martha M has whipped up you always were creative and extremely talented remember the ) level we did together ..that was fun ...x Speak soo ?

Homemakers Tales said...

Oops missed a letter out it the... 0 level English we did at night school ....