Saturday, 1 August 2009

365....


365 days ago was probably the lowest point in my life that I remember. Today was very significant for me because I ran a stall In my own village and braved rejection and insecurities.

The day was a huge success and I made new contacts and had great feedback.

But today is all about those of you who have been there for me this past year listening to my thoughts and feeling's. Encouraging me and being supportive. Thank you Sam, Steve Mum, Sophie, Abigail, Sigi, Boo ,Annemarie, Caraline,Tara and others that may have slipped my mind. Thanks for phoning, visiting and being constant. Can't do without you...Martha x

4 comments:

Homemakers Tales said...

Hey Martha ...stall looks good .. well done you !! your bloomin marvelous!!!! x x

Rogier Bos said...

Good for you, Martha. I admire people who face their insecurities and fearsa and fight them back with a broomstick - like you did. I have no doubt you have everything to 'make it'.

Sophie said...

Soooo proud of you..you go sista
:-) xx

abigail said...

So great to see the picture of your stall. so how did it go?
can't wait to hear all about it.
Love you!