Monday, 9 November 2009

I'm So excited



So I only have to wait two more day's and the Xmas fair begins. I have just finished my first mock up of the stall. I am pretty pleased with the result, It has all tied in together well using the Farrell and ball sage green. All I am worried about is having enough space. The table I use their will be smaller which should make it all look a bit more spacious. I have got to get some photo's printed off for a photo album I will display for people to browse and place orders. I have also got to finish some more peg bag's and then i think it's all done.......sooo excited

5 comments:

Sophie said...

looking fantastic...so proud of you, you are going to do great......you go Sista xx

Homemakers Tales said...

Very classy and shabby chic love the colour choice i have a few stepladders like yours so much paint them i have been inspired by yours i hope you make a loota money i did a craft stall last week and it went ok not sure if its my last !! Kieren

billie said...

it s looking absolutely super martha l too am very proud of you and all you are doing ..Mumx

abigail79 said...

looks great can't wait to hear how it goes..we need to catch up.

sarah said...

hey it looks fab. will be good to see you at the vh fair