Sunday, 17 January 2010

bags of fun



So it is time for a new bag design. I have recently discovered a lady called Poppy Treffry. She lives in Cornwall and has a small company employing local people. Check out her site she makes some lovely stuff. I know a lady in the village who has one of her bags and i was inspired to copy it. I realise now that she makes hers alot wider at the bottom. But half the fun for me is perfecting the design. I have kept this one very neutral but i am pretty sure that the next will have a splash of colour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love the simplicity of the bag posted. Everything else makes me dream of the country life and I adore such bags! they are very simple and authentic. you can feel the time and atmosphere! It can be cheap and still stylish!drop us