Saturday, 23 January 2010

This special girl



Fourteen years ago i awaited the arrival of a small package. Although it didn't feel small at the time.I was so excited and didn't care about the pain at all. This was something i new i was born to do...be a mum. I so badly wanted a boy but i am glad i didn't get my own way. Little 6lb6oz Israel came into the world at 6.30 pm and my life changed forever. I had never been smitten like this before it overwhelmed me from that day on. The fist months were hard as we got to know each other and i made so very many mistakes but we have grown together and she has suprised me with her gentle wisdom and loving spirit ever since. She knows how to love and nuture better than i ever did at her age and always thinks of others. I can't wait to see the next fourteen years unfold. I know she will blossom even more into something beautiful......i love this girl. she is and allways will be my Israel...xxx HAPPY BIRTHDAY

4 comments:

Author in the making: said...

mum, thank you so much :) i love you so very dearly and want you to know how grateful I am for everything you have done for me. You are the best mum i could hope for in the world. love you more than anything :) BTW, that is an awful picture of me!

Marilyn said...

Hi Martha, I have been for a walk with your mom and we found a burlap sack in the ditch on the side of the road. She told me of your windfall! I've been looking for an idea to make with it. Any suggestions?

abigail79 said...

lovely. brought a tear to my eye.
p.s i tried calling you 4 times the other day! the line was busy will call soon

Qing Cai said...

dallas cowboys jersey
cheap nike shoes
burberry outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
lebron james shoes
links of london
valentino outlet
mlb jerseys
hollister shirts
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
los angeles clippers jerseys
louboutin shoes
gucci handbags
air max 90
ralph lauren uk
new york jets jerseys
fitflop shoes
coach outlet canada
air jordan 11
air max 90
prada shoes
futbol baratas
pandora jewelry
lululemon
cheap snapbacks
ray ban
nike free 5.0
thomas sabo
swarovski crystal
michael kors outlet
swarovski jewelry
chanel outlet
ray ban sunglasses
hermes belt
polo ralph lauren outlet
gucci outlet
coach outlet
babyliss pro
ysl outlet
cai2015718