Monday, 15 February 2010

A real and rare treat...









It has been a long ,long while since I was able to go to bed without worrying about what time I would be woken in the morning. It's a long while since I have been away from the kid's and Steve. It is a long while since i was cooked for ,for a whole weekend. I can tell you I have been full up to the brim with all the above.


I went to stay with Sophie my sister in Holland this past weekend. We had such a lovely time.Sophie and I enjoyed some quality time together. It was great to get to know her boy's a little more and spend hours watching The West Wing with Rogier her husband on the couch. I had a guided tour of Rotterdam on the friday and lunch out at the Le Plaite. Saturday we went to sophie's favourite store of which I have included pictures. I would have needed a lorry for all the stuff I wanted to take home. The houses in the picture are cube houses rested on the there point..
To top the great weekend off I came home to a tidy house, a huge bunch of flower's and chocolate's

4 comments:

Sophie said...

ahhhh, i like that last bit...you got your flowers and chocolates too.....(way to go Steve)
but who helped you eat yours? ;-)

Great post....i like and I enjoyed you too xx

Heather said...

all that and a tidy house, flowers and chocolates. sounds wonderful

limpingalong said...

My Sweetie and I loved The West Wing! It was our favorite show for a while.

Enjoyed reading your blog.

raybanoutlet001 said...

oklahoma city thunder jerseys
true religion jeans sale
hermes belt
pandora jewelry
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors handbags
michael kors
instyler max 2
buffalo bills jerseys
dolphins jerseys