Saturday, 6 March 2010

oh i love a challenge



two interesting things have happened this week. I have had a perm!!!!! and it's a not an eighties throw back one either it's worked really well .


Secondly Florence has had an allergy and intolerance test which has shown up high for gluten and oats. This is going to take some getting used to but i am looking forward to the challenge. I think we could all do with a little less wheat in our diet's so i will be doing a lot of experimenting with different flours. I tried a lemon and polenta cake yesterday which turned out great. It's very moist and who can complain about lemon in anything?

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi martha, what happened to you visiting in half term?? Hey I cook loads for my niece who has a g free diet. Has flo been poorly??

Sophie said...

love the hair and good luck on the cooking....huge challenge.

Homemakers Tales said...

Hi Martha i,m liking the perm !its just right and suits you .. Kieren