Wednesday, 12 May 2010

spring activities

I have been a very focused lady of late, and there is nothing I like better than having a project on the go. Our very neglected garden has been having a make over and I am pretty excited about it. So far I have planted up a shady patch under a tree with the appropriate plants and Steve and I are both doing some serious digging while we create two levels on the lawn. The lower part will have a deck on It and the higher part will be mainly for the kid's stuff. We will create some screen on the raised beds above the deck. This leads to the exciting part of choosing plants which occupies a great deal of my thinking time......Here is how it looks so far.
All this soil has to go somewhere.........

1 comment:

Lynn Aquaheart said...

Hi! I really like your blog! I have a blog about the creative experience as well! www.lynnaquaheart.blogspot.com