Wednesday, 29 September 2010

things i'm enjoying

This past week fall has crept into my world. There are parts of it that i love, like the changing leaves with the sunshine pouring through. But i don't enjoy being woken up while it is still dark it somehow makes me feel more tired. I am enjoying the routine of school but am overwhelmed with the amount of paperwork coming home with the kids and with it many decision i have to make. I am ashamed to say i am already hording small bits and pieces for Xmas.


I came across some little chili plants in sainsbury's this week which brightens up the kitchen.





We took the two babes for their first visit to pizza hut and i have to say they behaved very well and especially enjoyed their first unlimited ice-cream bowl.......except there isn't allot of ice-cream going on ...

I am also loving the amount of play time we are getting out of lego these days,this stuff just goes on and on and is worth every penny.

4 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

I thought that was a new cereal. Candy with milk. :)

Keepapi Creative said...

aughh. what is it about the first few weeks back at school & endless paperwork. I think it startedon the 2nd day back. My letters seem to have required cash or cakes along with decisions!
Your daughter looks well chuffed with the unlimited sweets/icecream. I also wondered if it was party breakfast at first. Good to get some pics of first experiences...
Ahh lego. Love it as long as my feet don't find it!
x

Susan said...

Lego, the toy that keeps on giving! ;-)

And I think the icecream was more of a bowl of candy topped with a teaspoon of icecream *giggles* too cute.

Qing Cai said...

dallas cowboys jersey
cheap nike shoes
burberry outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
lebron james shoes
links of london
valentino outlet
mlb jerseys
hollister shirts
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
los angeles clippers jerseys
louboutin shoes
gucci handbags
air max 90
ralph lauren uk
new york jets jerseys
fitflop shoes
coach outlet canada
air jordan 11
air max 90
prada shoes
futbol baratas
pandora jewelry
lululemon
cheap snapbacks
ray ban
nike free 5.0
thomas sabo
swarovski crystal
michael kors outlet
swarovski jewelry
chanel outlet
ray ban sunglasses
hermes belt
polo ralph lauren outlet
gucci outlet
coach outlet
babyliss pro
ysl outlet
cai2015718