Friday, 12 November 2010






Some thing's i am doing well at this week....



1. organising every room to make it work better for me and the family



2. improving my designs for softies and doll's



3. baking delicious home cooked food, sweet and savoury



4. teaching Ru to sew by himself






Some thing's im not doing so well at



1.phoning my sister's ( just keep forgetting)



2. worring less about lego all over the floor...



3. worrying less about my expanding waistline..






all in all more good than bad...and there's always next week...

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Love you anyway....times getting away from me too :-)

Keepapi Creative said...

loving your pink softie. how can you improve on that?! I am also going thru a reorganising bender. Maybe something in the air. Thanks for the reminder. I need to call my sister too! Jacs x

muriahgorde said...

Your dolls are sooo lovely! :)

Susan said...

I had the same worry about my expanding waitline too from the so called "cooking lessons" I've been giving myself. I've decided to wait until January 1st and make a resolution to slim down...(that I'll likely break but for now it's good enough reason).

The dolls are very sweet!