Sunday, 19 December 2010



I am currently working on a wedding quilt for my brother in law and this is the story so far....i don't find it particularly enjoyable to make it is pretty dull once you have chosen the fabrics but I'm quickly seeing the end and i can't wait to give it to them on boxing day.I chose a very thick wadding so it is really a winter quilt which is perfect for our current climate and as they are coming back from a honeymoon in Thailand they should hopefully really appreciate it.

I just had to share with you the view from our front window it is simply perfect and only lacks a horse and cart to finish off the Christmas card look.
I have been very busy making these past few day's but allot of the stuff is not really that great for photo's like some fleecy joggers for my eldest son he just loves to hang around in them.I am making some extremely pink ones for flo which may be a little more appealing.
So it should be a very bust couple of day's while we run up to the big day, i plan on making some fudge and a little or maybe allot of the peppermint bark which is completely divine (recipe found through soulemama)i think i may have eaten nearly the whole batch i made this week myself(ooops)

1 comment:

Ms. Givens said...

That is a fabulous gift! Something they will cherish for a long time!