Saturday, 4 December 2010


So i survived one more birthday party and poor old Flo did her best but she was pretty pale throughout. All the craft activities went well and the girls were very proud of their gnomes and cupcakes. I completely forgot the jelly and the birthday cake but I'm pretty sure they didn't notice....



Now I'm back to sewing stuff that i like which is clothes for Flo.

While i remember I went to a Craft market in Exeter today and found a real jem of a stall please check this site out but if you do get the chance to come to Exeter i think she is here on the late night shopping days. The stuffshe sells is gorgeous and unashamedly bright. http://www.soindigo.co.uk/

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment. It's great to be nearing Christmas with so many reasons to create. Looking forward to seeing your mom! I wish we could do some sewing together!