Thursday, 20 January 2011



A friend of mine has very conveniently had two girls both older than my youngest and she has just the same taste as me.....this is very good news especially when her girls grow up fast and she has to pass their clothes onto me. Flo was lucky enough to inherit five pairs of Boden trousers this week and I thought I would make her a thank you pair but not for her daughters for her little son. I don't think I could make something for a seven year old girl as they can be very particular about what they like. This fabric came from Fabric worm in the US. They had a great sale on recently and i bought a few fat quarters....These trousers are perfect for active boys and very warm too as they are lined. I appliqued his name on the waist band so he knows for sure that they are his.