Friday, 25 February 2011

moving on...or NOT as the case may be!



because that is of coarse all that one can do, right? so here i am dusting myself off and starting again. I am trying to see what is in front of me again instead of staring through the kids when they talk to me preoccupied with my own thoughts. I am trying to look and listen, that sounds simple but i can assure you its not. I have begun once again to stare at the space we have seeing different options I may have missed. I am trying to be grateful, yet another quality I don't possess. As I keep being reminded we have so much and lots to be grateful for( gritting my teeth now) These are a few shots of what has been good today!

1 comment:

Ms. Givens said...

I think its hard for all of us to focus on what we have to be grateful for. There are too many distractions these days.
I have trouble being in the present as well.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!