I have finally started sewing after some time in the sewing dessert. There is something delicious about brooding over the layers of fabric deciding which piece goes best with which. This week has been all about bias binding. I have tried to use it before and have found it difficult to make that perfect finish. After much you tube tutorials I think I have improved a little or enough at least to begin some projects. I was thinking of something useful for kitchen and decided on pot holders. Firstly I made a square one but found the bias really difficult to make look perfect so I thought maybe a circular shape may be better. I am pretty pleased with the result although I wouldn't say it is perfect. But hey..that is the joy of It, I get to make more!!!