Sunday, 18 September 2011

This week has been a dissaster!,knowbody has died, we havn't gone bankrupt, I didn't dye all the whites pink....but by the state of my mood one could be mistaken for thinking all these things had happened. The reason for the dissaster you ask? Well somebody (yet to admit) put the bread flour in the self-raising tin and vis versa...For anyone who knows me, cakes that don't rise and soggy bread is by far worse than bankrupsy. To make things worse I proudly gave some carrot cake to our neighbours who are without a kitchen....when I

tasted them later on they were like bread pudding....OH THE SHAME...
Last night after recovering from the rage of this discovery I simply had to get straight to work in the kitchen and make sure I hadn't lost my touch. I am now the proud owner of a batch of perfect cupcakes..YEAH !
It has got me to thinking. Should something this small have such a big effect on me? I have been questioning over the past year the role as housewife without children at home through the day. I certailny haven't come to any conclusions but one thing I know for sure. This role as housewife is of great importance to me! For as long as there are people to bake for I will be doing it.
What worrry's me most is what happens when there is knowone to bake for? but hey that's years away right? ...gulp, martha x

12 comments:

Keepapi Creative said...

Oh the horror! There are ALWAYS people to bake for, never fret! I look forward to hearing your musings on the empty day house housewife. I am not sure I am much cop at this housewifery biz with kids in the house. I might have a chance to keep it clean when they are all out! Jacs x

ugg boots outlet said...

In this particular season, each one of Ugg Boots can market at cheap price and discount price on our Ugg Boots Outlet. You may choose any you enjoy. But, it is best to select the best for you. Step such comfortable Ugg Online Store into there is much surprise; Cheap Ugg UK can keep toes warm or comfortable. Come here, you can find out a Uggs Clearance to this winter!

jasmine said...

First I wish my cupcakes will looks like yours. I can imagine your feeling. For me baking is like a meditation for a monk – not that I'm an excellent baker but still it's making me very relax and happy.
מבצעים לאילת

Patrick Wightman said...

Wow, that cupcake looked delicious, I'm a novice baker and an experienced cook and I'm always looking for ideas, to improve my skills. Since I retired due to fibromyalgia and arthritis I seem to have a lot of time on my hands. I will definitely check this blog on a regular basis. Thanks!

Cheap Flights said...

The city of Perth take a Perth Flights to Australia’s most beautiful and spirited city. This tourist hotspot offers some of the best beaches and marine life in the world. So book with Crystal Travel and get a chance to refurbish your hectic life style. Auckland Flights|Cheap Flights Tickets
Chicago is full of surprises for the visitors. There are many places of sightseeing that makes it one of most desired holiday hot spots. One taking Flights to Chicago will have the best time of their lives in this part of the world.
Cheap Flights Tickets Cheap Flights to Toronto
| Los Angeles Flights

wonderful said...

wholesale fashion jewelry
fashion jewelry wholesale

shahanara said...

Really your blog is very nice and great post.
I like your blog.
I glad to see your site.
I invite you visit my site.
I wait for you.
World Heritage Site
Programming Language
Daily Shopping

home security monitoring said...

This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.
Home Security

kevin21 said...

Newports Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes 2011

Newport Cigarette Wholesale

Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Michigan Stamp Wholesale

Brain Dumps said...

This blog is highly informative, crisp and clear. Here everything has been described in a systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. This is one of the best blogs I have read.

lin741852 said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
ed hardy bolsas
fendi bolsas
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
lunettes de soleil
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton

Anonymous said...

Nursery wall decals